Maple Leaf Pickleball Club Board of Directors
Joe Potter - President -- email@example.com
Rob Kenton - Vice President -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom Kanigan - Past president - email@example.com
Sue Brown - Secretary -- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Socials
Linda Thornton - Treasurer -- email@example.com
Fred Cockburn - Instruction -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Garner - Competition & Leagues -- email@example.com
- Court Management
- Web Site
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE CLUB
1. The Maple Leaf Pickle Ball Club exists to provide an opportunity for residents of Maple Leaf Golf and Country Club (MLGCC) to play the sport of Pickle Ball within the MLGCC community.
2. The above goal will entail promoting the establishment, operation and maintenance of permanent Pickle Ball facilities in MLGCC.
3. The Club may also organize social activities for members and guests, as well as conduct fund raising activities to promote Club activities.
1. Membership in the Club is open to all residents (owners and renters) of Maple Leaf Golf and Country Club (MLGCC). Members have playing privileges in Club activities, as well as full voting rights at all Club meetings
2. Associate membership is available to non-playing MLGCC residents who wish to attend Club social activities. Associate members do not have playing privileges or voting rights, and may not hold an Executive office.
1. Membership fees shall be set by the Club Executive, and approved by Club members at a general membership meeting.
2. Fees may include a playing charge as well as the annual membership fee.
1. The Club Executive shall consist of the following officers:
e. Two Directors at large
f. Past President
2. Executive Officers shall be Club Members elected by the membership at large at a general membership meeting.
3. The term of office for all Executive Officers shall be for one (1) year, from April 1 to March 31.
4. The responsibilities and authority of Executive Officers shall be determined by the Executive.
5. In the event of a vacancy occurring in an Executive position during the year, the President may, with the approval of other Executive Officers, appoint a replacement from among Club members to serve for the remainder of the term.
1. There shall be at least one (1) general membership meeting every year.
2. The Annual General Meeting shall normally be held in March of every year, and all Club members shall be notified of the date, time and location of the meeting. The agenda shall include a financial report from the Treasurer, and the election of the Club Executive for the following year. The nomination and election of officers for the following year shall be conducted by a Nominating Committee appointed by the Club Executive.
3. Other general membership meetings may be called by the President at any reasonable time, and all Club members shall be notified of the date, time and location of the meeting as well the issues to be considered.
4. The Club Executive shall meet from time to time, at the call of the President or Secretary, and the minutes of these meetings shall be made available to all Club members.
AMENDMENTS TO CONSTITUTION
1. This constitution was approved by Club members at a meeting in January 2015, and may be amended by the membership at large at a general membership meeting.
AGM Meeting Minutes